Training: CMAP Certified Mobile App Professional
Against this backdrop, the International Software Quality Institute (iSQI) developed the “Mobile App Testing – Foundation Level” certification.
OBJENTIS is an Accredited Training Provider
OBJENTIS has been developing and testing mobile applications for years. Our employees were among the first ISQI-certified mobile app testers, and our company has been accredited to conduct training for this certification.
- Quality managers and software testing managers
- Software testers and developers
In addition to providing an overview of the most important techniques and tools for testing mobile applications, our training gives valuable insight into the related challenges and the key differences between conventional and mobile-app test processes. The training includes:
- An overview of the current developments in the field of mobile applications
- A closer look at the various types of testing used in the mobile environment
- An introduction to the test processes and testing techniques
- Test automation tools, especially simulators and emulators
- Our training lasts two days and participants may take the exam at the end of the second day. We offer this training to individuals (“open training”) or as company training for groups.
Please contact OBJENTIS for the training schedule and costs.