IT & Software Test Consultant (m/f)
We are looking to reinforce our IT consulting team with an individual experienced in software testing and quality assurance.
The tasks awaiting the candidate include exciting IT projects on behalf of our clients, supporting one of our existing consulting teams and devising and planning testing activities. The ideal candidate will come from a dynamic IT environment and will have experience in software development and testing as well as project management. He/she will also have a capacity for dealing with new technologies, agile environments and changing project roles and tasks.
To enjoy testing should be your credo, to enjoy doing it within the OBJENTIS team your goal!
What we expect of you for this position:
- Well-versed technically, pro-active and quality conscious, knowledgeable in software technology (technical degree, e.g. HTL or FH) and software testing experience
- Methodological knowledge and practical testing experience (at least 3 years)
- Experience with one or more test automation tools, (e.g., HP Unified Functional Testing, IBM Rational Functional Tester, Tricentis Tosca test suite,…)
- Test planning and management experience on IT projects
- Prepared to work on international projects, assume responsibility and lead a team
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with different project stakeholders
- ISTQB, IREB, IPMA or CAT certification an advantage
- SAP testing and know-how an advantage
- Experience with traditional and agile process models
- German skills min. Level B2 required
- Strong customer orientation
- Prepared to travel
- Creating test scenarios and test plans; reporting
- Conducting test process assessments in diverse client companies
- Developing and selecting test cases for the automated testing of complex business software
- Planning automation projects and creating reports for the test management team
- Leading and supervising a testing team
- Planning, managing and implementing testing projects
What we offer
- A modern workplace environment in a successful medium-sized company located in the heart of Vienna
- Varied and interesting job responsibilities; potential advancement to test manager
- An opportunity to work on large software projects, with exposure to diverse project structures and testing approaches
- International consulting projects
- Professional training and personal development
- Being part of a young and dynamic consulting team that enjoys software testing!
This position pays a minimum base salary of 2.825 euros per month, in accordance with the IT-Kollektivvertrag (IT collective bargaining agreement). Depending on the candidate’s qualifications and experience, we may offer a higher salary in line with the current market.
Type of contract: full-time
Place of employment: Vienna
Entry date: immediately
Please email your application to:
OBJENTIS Software Integration GmbH
Mariahilfer Strasse 3, 1060 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 585 68 00 – 500