Test consultants from OBJENTIS support large companies in the planning, execution and automation of software tests. In addition, the company specializes in the development of automation tools for software testing.
These professional services require a strong infrastructure. For the operation, expansion and maintenance of our systems, we are looking for a full-time System Administrator for our location in Vienna:
What we expect
- You have a technical education with a focus on information technology (technical school or college or university).
- You have basic programming skills and can at least create scripts.
- You are familiar with networks and the associated hardware.
- You already have professional experience (at least 3 years) as a system
administrator, preferably in a smaller company (or department) where you have performed various tasks.
- You like to assume overall responsibility for a project and love technically
- You are able to develop a concept for the further development of our infrastructure,
to coordinate this with the management and then implement it on your own responsibility.
- You are a strong communicator and work independently.
- Pluses are knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Cisco Devices
- Networking, Routing, Firewalls
- Management of DevOps tools (GitLab, Docker, Atlassian products, etc.)
- Windows and Linux OS (client and server)
- Windows Active Directory
- Hyper-V or comparable virtualization tools
- Microsoft SQL and database management
Central tasks are the maintenance and further development of the IT infrastructure serving our office, supporting our consultants as well as technical support on innovative software projects, especially:
- Administration, support and further development of the existing IT infrastructure (incl. network, Lotus Notes administration, maintenance of virtual servers)
- Monitoring system behavior, ensuring system security
- Monitoring and oversseing system operation and planning the program
sequences on the system
- Implementation and administration of components in the field of telecommunications
and network technology
- Planning and maintaining of the IT infrastructure required for innovative IT projects
- Conversion or migration projects
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Maintenance and further development of the website (WordPress)
- Support for customers and employees
- Drinks & snacks – all you can drink/eat
- A centrally located office with excellent access to public transport (near the Museum Quarter), incl. large terrace
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Of course, a company laptop and mobile phone
- Regular training and professional development opportunities
- Free lunch in the office several times each month
- An emphasis on environmentally conscious resource management & social responsibility
- Benefits related to physical and mental health, as well as sports (massages, MyClubs, running coach, Instahelp, etc.)
- Regular team building and cultural events, a summer and year-end party, game evenings
- And for those who like “hands-on” action: table football
- Diverse support for unique employee needs (e.g., language courses)
- An open atmosphere for new ideas and independent contributions to the development of our company
- Colleagues your own age (regardless how old you are)
- An awesome work climate (stop by for a coffee and see for yourself 🙂 )
The IT collective agreement and a minimum salary of 2,800 euros per month apply to the advertised position. We offer overpayment in line with the market depending on qualifications and experience.
Employment relationship: Full-time position
Place of employment: Vienna
Start time: Immediately
OBJENTIS Software Integration GmbH
Mariahilfer Strasse 3, 1060 Vienna
Tel: +43 1 585 68 00