Test consultants from OBJENTIS support large companies in the planning, execution and automation of software tests. In addition, the company specializes in the development of automation tools for software testing.
We are always looking for new employees for our various projects. We strive for steady but sustainable growth.
- You don’t see yourself matching a posted job description, but would like to work for us?
- Or perhaps you are thinking about switching careers to the field of software testing?
- Drinks & snacks – all you can drink/eat
- A centrally located office with excellent access to public transport (near the Museum Quarter), incl. large terrace
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Of course, a company laptop and mobile phone
- Regular training and professional development opportunities
- Free lunch in the office several times each month
- An emphasis on environmentally conscious resource management & social responsibility
- Benefits related to physical and mental health, as well as sports (massages, MyClubs, running coach, Instahelp, etc.)
- Regular team building and cultural events, a summer and year-end party, game evenings
- And for those who like “hands-on” action: table football
- Diverse support for unique employee needs (e.g., language courses)
- An open atmosphere for new ideas and independent contributions to the development of our company
- Colleagues your own age (regardless how old you are)
- An awesome work climate (stop by for a coffee and see for yourself 🙂 )
The IT collective agreement applies to our company. Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer overpayment in line with the market.
Employment relationship: part-time/full-time position
Place of employment: Vienna
Start time: TBD
OBJENTIS Software Integration GmbH
Mariahilfer Strasse 3, 1060 Vienna
Tel: +43 1 585 68 00